Ethan and I met via the Slender Man Mythos. Very strange way to become a couple, but, meh, it works XD I love him dearly, anyway X3
I am very glad that I’m involved in the Slenderverse. There are so many wonderful people in it. I’m am very glad that I started to talk to the creators and make a shit ton of new friends. If I hadn’t pushed my nervousness out of the way, I don’t know where I’d be now.
I contacted them all, one by one, asking them to join me in and experimental creators chat, assuming that I would get a few “Yes”s and a ton of “No”s, but contrary to what I thought, at least 90% of the people I talked to said that they would come on the tentative date that I had set, later being the actual date for us all to meet in February of last year (this year being 2012) in Tinychat.
At first, it was the EverymanHYBRID guys, Adam (Tribe Twelve), Tom (Seeking Truth, The Mystic), Lyn (Make it Count), Ethan (Hiking Fiend, Wheels within Wheels; my current boyfriend), Damien (Drams in Darkness, Deja vu Dreamer) and quite a few others. Everyone was super nice and we had mini meet ups as a general chat before hand and everyone was glorious and nice and I feel in love with them all as friends.
We started of in my personal Tinychat (and still are, but it’s password protected and I swap it out every so often), and then we moved to to Skype and have our on group chat (chats now, there are multiple ones) and everyone exchanged instant messengers (Skype, MSN, Yahoo, AIM, and the like) and emails and we all talk to each other.
Then some of us swapped phone numbers. The person I talked to the most (and who ran up the phone bill on my end) was Ethan. We talked generally about pretty much anything and I help him through a tough spot being as supportive as I could because I didn’t like seeing him go though hardships.
I think around that time was when Ethan fell in love with me. We still talked normally for a while, and Thage (Outside Peering In) and Kite (The Lives and Respawns of Ken D.) were told that he liked me and I believe that Thage had him work up the courage to tell me his feelings. Kite was the one that pushed me toward my own feelings, even though, at the time, I was in a relationship.
I struggled for a little while, but this was a great opportunity, someone who loved me and had a better understanding of my interestes because, well, he was interested in the same things. I grew very fond of Ethan, loving him because of both Kite and Thage pushing me to recognize my feelings, as much as I fought with them.
The Slenderverse had brought me someone whom I truly love unconditionally. Someone who puts up with me and helps me with whatever I need, and I am more than glad to do the same for him. I cannot imagine where I’d be without Ethan. He means everything to me. I love him so very much.
Slender Man, a being of horror, had brought me love, and I am grateful for it.
That being said, we met for the first time in late December. I never realized that he was all that much taller than myself until we'd actually met, haha. He's got a good half a foot over me (myself being about 5'5 and him being around 6 feet).
It was nice and we had as much fun as we could together! He's such a splendid gentleman :3
I'll leave you off with some pictures :D
These are the matching pair of Portal necklaces that I got us for Christmas:


This is us on the first day that he came and on New Years Eve, respectively:



No comments:
Post a Comment