This is obviously about relationships (general, advice, stories, etc). I'll try and post up nice stories I find about couples, advice, and general things about relationships.
I'll post a little about myself and about my relationship.
I'm Michelle. I am currently in school and looking to major in graphic design.
I'm currently in a long distance relationship with an amazing guy named Ethan. He's all the way in California. I'm two years his senior (I'm 21 and he's 19) and we met online though common interests after I PMed him about a group meet online in my personal TinyChat channel to meet various other people who had the same common interest (all are really lovely people and other relationship sprung up due to it as well.)
We met for the first time in person in December and he stayed for about two week and it was nice, aside from any drama that happened with my family. He's a really nice and amazing person and I love him to bits. :D
I'll prob'ly post up pictures of our little meet later and go into more detail so I can start off with a story :3 Then I'll focus on other stories and give advice and the like.
No comments:
Post a Comment