Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines day!

So, it's Valentines day! That holiday that many couples celebrate.

Whether it be flowers, chocolates, or other gifts, there are sure to be many a happy people out there.

So, what did you get your significant other this year? Something special? Store bought or hand made?



As for myself, I sent Ethan a really nice Black Mesa mug that he's been wanting for a little while, now. He' seems rather taken with it and uses it pretty often. I got it for him as an early gift so he can get some practical use out of it.





As for what he got me, it was flowers and chocolates. Alas, I don't have a picture or either at the moment.

But! I hope that you all have a nice day and a wonderful date with your significant other :D Whatever it is that they got you, I hope that it's lovely, and whatever you got them, I hope that it made them smile!

2 comments:

  1. Black Mesa huh.. If remember correctly that is from the Half-life computer game series.. also mentioned in the game Portal too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yep, it's the science place in the Half-life series :3 I know that they had an Apature Science mug, too, but Ethan's a bigger fan of Black Mesa. He was pretty ecstatic when the mug arrived at his apartment :D

      And, if I recall, Black Mesa and Apature are rival companies, in game, but I've play more Portal than I have Half-life, so I'm prob'ly not the best person to talk to about that, haha. Ethan or a few of my other friends know more about the history of both games, so I'll fish around and see what I can come up with :3

      Delete