Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Friendzone

Honestly, I was going to write a companion post to the whole "Good Guy" thing, but I came across this link a few weeks ago and, while it's not something I 100% agree with, it has some rather good points.

First, I figure that I'd mention that there's an article about it on Wikipedia which explains what it is:
In popular culture, the "friend zone" refers to a platonic relationship where one person wishes to enter into a romantic relationship while the other does not. It is generally considered to be an undesirable situation by the lovelorn person. Once the friend zone is established, it is said to be difficult to move beyond that point in a relationship.
Secondly, the post about friendzoning, itself, is rather lengthy, though it's an interesting read. It's right over here, if you're interested Though it's got a lot of curse words, so avoid reading this around kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment