Friday, April 13, 2012

Anniversaries

Since Ethan and I had our anniversary last Thursday, I figured I'd cover this. Anniversaries are an important part of dating. I mean, it's when you started dating, though I think that's pretty obvious. It's good to do cute things for your anniversary like go out to a nice restaurant or just have a date together no matter what or spend some time together at home. Even if you're in a long distance relationship, you could go on a Skype/Tinychat/Veemoo/etc. date and be together like that. Be happy together and try and spend as much time as possible with each other. If, for some reason you can't be together that day (work, school, etc.), then ask them ahead of time to see if you can reschedule your date/together time. If one of you or both of you, by chance, forgets your anniversary, it might hurt your significant other and that's not something that you want to happen. Especially in a long distance relationship. Because you can't readily see them, spending more time with them via Skype/Tinychat/etc is even more special and crucial because you don't get to spend as much time together as you'd like, especially in person. So, spend as much time as you can with your S/O because it's good quality time with someone that you love.

1 comment: