Thursday, March 8, 2012


(Image was edited for content so it'd be safe to put on here)

I’m sorry, what if the relationship is abusive or one person is leeching off the other? It’s possibly for them to both be happy, but that doesn’t mean the relationship is healthy.


Piggybacking off of what a friend said.

It’s perfectly fine if s/os are happy with each other and are comfortable and what not. So long as it’s a completely healthy relationship.

It’s not alright if they’re both happy and someone’s being used, cheated on, lied to, abused, or anything else.

Being in a healthy relationship takes precedence over being in a happy-yet-abusive one. Sadly, there are people that still continue to seek out harmful relationships due to certain circumstances which is terrible.

I'll get into abusive relationships sometime soon, but I figured that I'd at least cover this a bit now and get into details later.

No comments:

Post a Comment